Submit a Work Request

Please use this page to let us know about any repairs needed in your house or for your furnishings. Please appoint ONE person to submit these for your house (typically your house leader) so we don't have multiple requests for the same issue. 

We will address all issues as quickly as we're able. Please be patient as there are many moving pieces to arranging repairs. 

If you are locked out or are noticing a water or gas leak - please call Zach Perrin immediately at 530-691-9083.


Please complete the form below

Name *